Term 4 of our ambassador program is underway, and we could not be more excited about it!
When we started the program in Summer 2018, we knew we wanted to be different than the other programs you might have experienced or heard of. Instead of an emphasis on sales, our entire program is focused on community. But that was just our hope... God completely took this concept and is making this thing happen. We have been blown away by how easily it has been for everybody to come together and do life with one another. People are sharing dreams, struggles, and prayers and Jo and I love being able to just sit back and be a part of the group.
If this type of community sounds awesome to you, we will have applications for term 5 in January 2020. In the meantime, follow our Instagram page to stay up to date, and check our Ambassador page out to learn a little more about the program and our members.
Ambassador of the Week:
Name: Briana Hilton
Location: Weymouth, MA
About Me: I’m a Ragamuffin ambassador because of their purpose and what they represent! It’s all about spreading the community and building upon that community with each and every new term with an even bigger and better family (also the clothes/stickers are AMAZING)! I’m a marketing student. I am 20 years old and I love hiking and exploring new trails around the NE area! My ultimate goal is to travel/explore every state in the U.S.!!
- “A community of believers supporting one another in love, and actively supporting the cause of Christ and protecting our earth creates hope, and allows me to be a part of something bigger than myself.” -Madi Miller
- “I loved the ability to connect with believers all over the world. You guys take time to encourage our souls, not just encourage us to represent the brand. Y’all understand that Raga is bigger than the products because it’s never been about you. It’s always been about Jesus.” -Eden Still
- “Being an ambassador for Raga is SO MUCH MORE than any other ambassador program I've ever been a part of! Instead of just a code and a call to promote, we were given an incredible community of fellow Christians to lean on for love and support and it's been a shockingly uplifting experience.” -Shannon Livengood
- “The Raga community is one of a kind. Connecting with other believers across the world has been such a blessing. I’ve made new friendships and I’m excited to continue to grow in those!” -Shaina Dyer
- “I have never been an ambassador for a company before, and this past semester has been so fulfilling! The community alone has been so great! I loved being able to connect with Christians all over the world!” -Anna Borgenheimer
- “I’ve loved being able to get to pray for everyone and also bring my own requests to this group, knowing they’d be prayed for. You guys bring such vulnerability that was really encouraging and helped me be vulnerable here as well. I love that I can represent an amazing company that has products I genuinely love and think are great, and also have a great message! Getting to know you guys has been amazing, too! I genuinely feel so cared for by you guys it’s insane! Really thankful for this community!” -Tyler Mingoia
Below you will find a map of our ambassadors. Take some time to go through and meet some of the awesome people that help make Ragamuffin Co. thrive. We need your help to fill up the rest of the globe :)